To ensure the best tan possible, remember these steps BEFORE your spray tanning session
* Take a shower as normal and be careful to rinse off ALL of the shampoo and soap; do not apply any deodorant, moisturizer, lotion, cream, or makeup before your spray tan. Also, do not shave the day of your appointment.
* Exfoliate with an oil-free product. This is the most important aspect of your before-appointment regimen. By exfoliating, you are turning your skin into a clean slate for your tan consultant. Exfoliation can include basic soap with a loofah; products such as micro-dermabrasion pastes; sugar or salt scrubs/body wash; other oil free exfoliation products.
* Clients have a choice of what to wear during their session. Suggestions include a dark swimsuit, or undergarments. Some clients opt to purchase an inexpensive swimsuit dedicated to their tanning sessions. Spa undergarments are available upon request. Be assured that we are professionals and will make every effort to accommodate your needs and make you as comfortable as possible whatever you choose to wear.
* To protect your lips, we suggest wearing lip balm or lipstick to your appointment.
* Personal pre-tan preparation is key. The DHA solution will continue to develop over the next 24 hours and usually lasts up to 7-10 days depending on hydration and exfoliation, and individual body chemistry.
* We recommend spa services, such as, manicures, pedicures, facials, etc. be completed prior to spray tanning.
To ensure the best tan possible, remember these steps AFTER your spray tanning session
* Soleil Spray Tanning uses oil free solutions, which means they will not stain your clothes, bed sheets, or your couch; however, we do suggest that you wear dark, loose clothing so that your clothing doesn’t rub against the spray tan while setting. Tight or restrictive clothing will damage your developing tan. A jogging suit or long cotton sundress, and flip-flops are ideal. Clients may choose to place a towel over bed sheets as an extra protection if the tanning solution will be left on while sleeping.
* Do not go swimming or work out during the 8 hours that your tan is setting to ensure that the tan is given enough time to properly develop.
* For your first shower, warm water RINSE ONLY. Soaps and shampoos can lessen the quality of your spray tan. In addition, it is recommended to pat dry and avoid excess friction.
* Moisturize. Moisturize. Moisturize. Oil and fragrance free lotions are recommended.
Call or text for an appointment